Week #19 Estamos aqui para servir

Hey everyone! Wow what a week. It is so hot here. Summer has not even started yet and I am already dying from the heat. Especially with wearing a shirt and tie every day, all day....But I love it. It is kind of fun to think it is November and that it is practically 80 degrees Farenheit outside. 

I am glad you guys got to see the pictures that missionary mom took at the fireside this Sunday. She came to Chile to pick up her daughter who is finishing her mission. She took a lot of pictures and said every time that it was for the Facebook page. I thought of Mom every time she said that so I smiled extra big. 

Note from Landon's mom:  Pictures that were posted on Facebook, they certainly made my day waking up to them Monday morning.  Love that missionary in the middle! 




The street I live on is called Auruoa de Chile 10248, La Granja, Santiago Chile. Close to the apartment is the chapel at Jose Miguel Carrera 826 La Granja Santiasgo Chile. I see a lot of those streets walking every day so you guys will get to see a little bit of what I see every day., 

This morning we went to the temple and I did it all in Spanish! Wahoo! It was hard in some parts but I am starting to realize how much more accustomed I am in Spnaish now but with time everything is improving. I still have so much to learn but it gets better just a little bit each day. The temple was such a wonderful experience. I felt closer to all of you and most importantly to my Father In Heaven. I love the temple and I cannot wait to go back in the next 3 months. 


Not much to update about investigators right now. We are working hard to get people to the chapel because that is when we really start to see some improvement. There are a lot of good people that are almost there. We just have to work a little bit harder to get them to sacrament meeting and then they will be golden. 

Know that I love you all and think about you every day
Elder Landon Evans

Trip down memory lane with Dominoes Pizzas. Sometimes I try Chilean food sometimes I enjoy food from the States., I think next on the list is sushi. I will let you know how that goes...

Still short sleeve weather time. Problably going to stay that way for awhile.

 Kind of gross but I got a pretty good blister from walking so much. I took care of it. Literally seconds after taking this picture I put moleskin on it

A project Elder Nava and I are working on. We have an area book that is full of old teaching records. We are visiting every person in there and finding a lot of good investigators that way. 

Comments

Popular Posts