Week #30 Lord I Would Follow Thee

Hey everyone! Wow these last fews days were nuts. Here is why. I GOT TRANSFERRED! Wow it is so weird to think that now I am living in a new area with a new companion and with new investigators. It honestly has not hit me yet. I got transferred to La Florida. Really it is super close to Javiera Carrera. It would be like if I was working in Mapleton West Stake and got transferred to North Springville. My companion is Elder Bastias from Chile. Now I have had companions from Peru, Brazil, the United States, and now Chile! Woo hoo!


Elder Evans with new companion Elder Bastias


By some miracle I was able to get everything packed. I arrived in my apartment ok with Elder Bastias and now we are finishing up P Days with writing our families. Elder Bastias is awesome. He is from Concepcion and does not live very far from the new temple there. He has about a year and a half in the mission. He is a little different from my other companions thus far. He has some problems with his feet so he cannot walk very fast. He also has a few learning problems but he is such a great guy. He has a great desire to serve and I cannot wait to see what happens in the next few days. 

It was hard to say goodbye to a lot of my friends in Javiera Carrera but I was able to get a few pics with them(Mom will be happy about that). I am excited for the future experiences the Lord has in store for me. It is so weird to think I turn 19 this week. Time has just gone by so fast and I do not even feel that old. I feel like I am still 14 sometimes. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. They meant so much to me. Love you guys! Chau

Elder Evans

I finished El Libro De Mormon last Tuesday. I also marked every reference of Christ in it. It was an amazing study. I learned so much and loved every minute of it. 

Companions: Elder Lucena and Elder Evans 

 Elder Martinez and Elder Evans

The following are pictures of some of Elder Evans members and investigators in Javiera Carrera




And the sweetest birthday wish for his mom:)
Mom I do not have much time left but I wanted to send you a quick message and picture before I left. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so much andI will be thinking a lot about you tomorrow. Like Abraham Lincoln once said I say now "Everything I am and everything I hope to be I owe to my angel mother. Love you 

Comments

Popular Posts