Week #32 Coming to Know the Lord!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great week! I am doing great down here in Geronimo de Alderete A. It is a great ward and we have a lot to do. 

What is your address?  My address is Rojas Magallanes 2312, La Flordia, Santiago Chile. We live in an apartment with another missionary companionship. It is pretty similar to my first apartment here in the mission. This week I will try to get a picture with the other missionaries in our apartment
Screen shot of apartment

Map of my area


When did you start liking sushi?  I started liking sushi here in the mission, especially fired chicken. The sushi down here is way different from the states. It is not wrapped in seaweed or have fake fish. It often has fried chicken, cream cheese inside sometimes shrimp. Some are wrapped in avocado. It is good but way bad. My comp loves sushi so I may be eating more for awhile. 
Who is someone you are teaching?  We have an investigators named Pataricia with a baptismal date. She is probably the most farther along investigator we have. She is great and has a wonderful testimony. We are also working a lot with less actives and a few recent converts. 
Do you have dinner appointments in your new areaWe do not have dinner appointments here but we have lunch every day. We often have to take it to go and eat it in the apartment but I am Ok with that
Have you adjusted to your new area?  I am pretty comfortable here. It was a interesting adjustment but I am doing well and I am happy here. We have a lot to do. 
Did you get either of your birthday packages yet?  I got the birthday cake. It was so good. Thank you so much. Do not worry about the other one. I am sure it will turn around. All of them do some are just longer than others. I will give you a heads up when it comes

Elder Bastias and I enjoying my birthday cake

My Birthday Cake package arrived


So exciting new! Guess who is coming to Chile to visit with the missionariesELDER D TODD CHRISTOFFERSON: We have a conference with him this Thursday. I am so excited. We only learned about last Wednesday so I was not able to tell you guys until now. I am so excited. Another awesome part is that the CCM missonaries will be there too. That means I could run into Hermana Jentri Harris in a few days. I will let you know if I do and I will try to take a pic with here. I do not know for sure but Jeremy could be there too. Super excited for this Thursday. It is going to be awesome

Last quick note. In my interview, President Morgan asked me to tell you guys that he loves me as one of his missionaries (and I love him as my President... I am so sad to see him go soon). He also said to tell you guys that he sends his love to you guys too. And I will add mine to his especially because it is Valentines tomorrow. Love you guys! Have an amazing week!

Elder Evans

Sunday Selfie



Another thing I bought for my birthday. It is hard to transfer music to my Ipod but not to my pendrive so I bought this cheap speaker fpr $15 so I can listen to music and general conference talks from my pendrive. 

Comments

Popular Posts