Week #48 Overcoming the World

Hey everyone! How is it all going? This week was pretty sweet with interviews with President Morgan. I love him and I am going to miss him so much. Every interview seems to be the best I have had with him until I have the next one. We were able to have a great conversation and he was able to give me some advice for the next few weeks especially with President Brotherson arriving soon. It also helped with the transfers that came yesterday. 

What happened yesterday with transfers is all good news. I am staying in Geronimo de Alderet for one more transfer(my fourth....whoa). I am still district leader and I am still with Elder Lainez. But my district is a lot bigger. My roomates are now the other district leader companionship and I now have a district of 9 people. Including me, Elder Lainez, 5 sisters and one companionship of elders. Fun fact: The companionship of elders is Elder Myers my CCM companion and he is going to be training. That means I will be able to leave on intercambios with my old CCM companion. Woohooo!

With these changes there is a lot more work to do. Being an example for the other missionaires, keeping track of numbers, transfers, district meetings. This transfer is going to fly. 

I love where I am and what I am doing. We are engaged in the work of the Lord Himself and it is going to change the world. I love being part of a loving Heavenly Father's plan daily. 

Love you all! Have an amazing week!
Elder Evans



Comments

Popular Posts