Week #65 Brim with Joy

Hey everyone I do not have a lot of time today to write so I won´t be able to respond individually
like I usually do so I will just answer everyone's questions the best I can. I will include some other cool experiences that I had this week but this emaill will probably be a little short


Q&A
1. How was the work this week? This week was one honestly one of the best weeks I have had in my mission. We set some high goals and with some hard work, we were able to meet nearly every single one. And the ones we did not, we still came really close. The miracle of the week was that Schnieder came to church with his wife Tebenin. They are both progressing and have a date for October 27th. They want to come to General Conference and if they do, they may be able to be baptized even earlier if they so desire. 
2. Any good new about your friends of the church? The other good news we have is that the other baptismal date we have, who is named Jean Martin, came to a baptismal service this Saturday and we are coordinating things so he can come to general conference. I am going to ask you guys to keep him in your prayers. He really wants to be baptized but with work, it makes it nearly impossible for him to come to church. There have been some miracles so far that have helped him but we are going to need another one in order to help him reach his baptismal date. 
3. How is training? Training is going really well. We are now in Week 6 so by the end of this week we will be halfway done. Man how time has flown. Elder Goodman and I get along really well. We laugh a lot especially with our other missionary roommates. We have also been able to increase the unity of our companionship in order to accomplish some amazing things with the Lord's assistance of course :)

Companions

Let me just say, I am so,so,so,so EXCITED for general conference. It is going to be incredible. If it is as good as it was last time(and I am 100% sure it will be), this weekend is going to be lit. October in general is going to be lit. At the end of the month, the Concepcion Chile Temple is going to be dedicated and we get to participate. And it has been confirmed that President Nelson will confirm it. As I reflect on these wonderful opportunities I cannot help but feel blessed to live when and where I am now.

Love you guys! Have a great week!
Elder Evans

I found Twix in Chile

Worn out torn shoes

Comments

Popular Posts