Week #70 Hope of Israel

Hello everyone how is it going? Things are going really well down here in Chile. I will explain why  later in my email. It is really hot down here . Actually really hot. And this is only the beginning. From a conversation I had with a taxi driver today this should last until March. How grateful I am that I only have one more summer

Ok so here is the really good part of the week: Jean Martin came to church! He has 3 assistance now and he has all the lessons so he is set for baptism. Now we are facing the last challenge. He usually works all day on Sunday and told us it would be really difficult for him to come to church to be confirmed. But we talked about it with President Brotherson and he sent in a request for an exception with him to the Area so we are just waiting to hear what happens

Matias and Thevnin also have their interviews this Saturday and all should go well there. They are also done with the lessons and up to this point they are living the Word of Wisdom and their other commitments. If all goes well we could have 3 baptisms on the 17th. Fingers crossed

This week in training is Week 11 which in 12 weeks is when Elder Goodman leads the area. Up until now he has done really well. Thursday will be his day off because we have intercambios (exchanges) and we also have stake conference this weekend.

P-day futbol fun! 

Love you guys! Have a great week!
Elder Evans

 Pictures from our zone p-day activity 2 weeks ago
We hiked up a hill on the side of the Andes.  It was a sick view! 


Questions? 
Best thing you ate recently? 
On Sunday we got some small quiche things for appetizer. Along with the meat and the sausage there that was the best thing I ate
Oh and recently a sister made us bacon cheeseburgers. I started to cry
They were so good

How are you doing physically/ emotionally? 
Physically good. I am tired but I have no health problems. Emotionally also good. There are ups and downs but the mission has shown me all the different tools (scriptures/ prayer/ music) I have to work with that.  

Comments

Popular Posts