Week #72 Brim with Joy!

Hey everyone. How is it going? I just came out of probably the best week of my entire mission. Jean Martin Thevenin and Matias were all able to be baptized. It was such a awesome day. Fun fact: Guess who showed up to the service? Elder Bastias. He was in Santiago and called to say I invited him to the service and he came but he was not able to stay long. He slipped out before I could get a picture with him ðŸ˜­








Q&A
1. Anything new with transfers? Yep I got trasnferred. I am taking a trip down memory lane because I am back in Javiera Carrera. I am in the ward El Parque. Here I did my first interchanges with my district leader. I have many memories from the ward and I already know a handful of people. 



2. Your companion? I am with Elder Ashton from ST George Utah. He arrived with Elder Goodman. He is a stud. Hey guys: he is a twin.  His twin is serving in Argentina. It is fun being with a twin as my companion. It  helped us click really easy
3. How are you feeling about it? It is bittersweet. It was hard saying goodbye to some people especially Jean because it will be awhile until I see them again. Especially with Jean there runs a risk that I may not see some of them again. But the Lord needs me here in El Parque so I am happy to serve. 

I have a lot of pictures this week so get ready. I am happy healthy and excited. Happy Thanksgiving. Have a great week!
Elder Evans












Comments

Popular Posts