Week #76 The First Noel

Hello one and all! Como están? Todo está bien aquí en Chile. It is hot. But it is enjoyable. The only sad part is when people remind us that it is only spring. 

1. How did Raul's baptism go? It went really well. Elder Ashton baptized him and they asked me to give an impromptu talk on baptism. I also played the piano. Raul was really happy and his parents, which are not members, came. I was happy for their daughter Dominga because now, since bother her parents are members, she will have the chance to be raised in the Gospel



The older elders visited because Elder Paredes(the Latino) was the trainer of Elder Ashton and he taught Raul with him

On Sunday we had a Christmas mission fireside with President Brotherson. It was just how President Morgan did them. There were a few tweaks but mostly the same idea. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully we keep going with this

We also had interviews this week with President Brotherson. I love President Brotherson. He is such a good leader and disciple that I am trying to emulate. He is very sincere and truly wants the best for us. I am grateful that I get to spend the rest of my mission with him as President

On Friday I got to see some of my old Javiera Carrera friends! We had to visit their chapel to give a sister a priesthood blessing and many of them were already there. It was fun seeing them all and seeing that not much had really changed in the last few months

 Our District!


It is a wonderful time to be a missionary with all of the Christmas season going on. It is so weird to think that in a week we will be talking face to face! It is truly the most wonderful time of the year! Love you guys! Have a great week!

Elder Evans

 I bought blueberries today! They are already gone...Typical me

Bought some shades for the summer!

Comments

Popular Posts