Week #80 Everything is Possible to Those Who Believe!

Hello dear family and friends! How are you guys doing? The heat continues to surge down here in Chile but that is nothing new. I was finally able to buy some more white short sleeve shirts so that will definitely help.

Making choclate chip cookies

How was your week?  Honestly it was wild. Yesterday and today our apartment is being refurnished. It is super exciting but we have been able to spend very little time there. We did intercambios yesterday with the zone leaders so we were there all day. On Sunday we had a meeting with the stake at 7 a.m. so we got up at 5:30 and head over there. It was kind of rough later on in the day because of exhaustion but we made it through

Intercambios

We did a lot of finding this week. As of late Elder Ashton and I have done a lot with working in the Area Book. We have found a few families that way. Hopefully it will help us get the work going here. 

This week we have zone conference and the focus is the temple. I am so excited. It is going to be great. I actually miss being able to go to the temple whenever I want or being able to do family history when I was at home. If you can, do it!! I never realized how important those things were to me until I was not able to use them as freely

Well that is all for this week. Hope you guys have a great week at school, work, play, church, etc. I am sure I have another great week in the work of the Lord ahead of me

Les amo! CuĂ­dense! 
Elder Evans

  Trying some mate. I am smiling but I still do not like mate
A churasco. So good

Comments

Popular Posts