Week #83

Buenas tardes from here down in Chile. Guys, it is so hot! But we are doing many things to stay cool so it is bearable. 

My new soccer jersey, I bought for my birthday!

This weekend, with my birthday, was very enjoyable. We visited with Raul Venegas(who got baptized recently) and his wife Katherin. They bought me a cake and we talked and shared some time with them. They took a video of them singing Happy Birthday to me but they have not sent it so I will try to get that soon. 

Birthday pancakes! 

This week was very normal. We only had Miguel at church. Jenny could not come and for some reason Karla did not show but we are going to try to figure that out. Miguel and Jenny should be setting their marriage date today. We have an appointment tonight and we should be setting a date for their baptism as well

On Thursday I had interchanges with Elder Barrus(from my CCM group). It is really fun having the zone leaders in my district and an extra plus is that they are both from my group so we know each other fairly well. 

It was a good week but also fairly uneventful. Next week we receive transfers. It is looking like Elder Ashton will be leaving. Sad.....We wil just have to wait and see. 

Love you guys! have an awesome week!
Elder Evans

Comments

Popular Posts