Week #87

Me and Elder DeMille
Hello one and all! We do not have a ton of time today but I wanted to send a quick message telling you guys how our week went. It was good. I had intercambios on Friday with Elder DeMille from my MTC group. It was a really fun day catching up after all this time here in Chile.(see picture)

Unfortunately no one was able to come to church this weekend but things are looking up for the next one. We have some people that are now progressing faster towards baptism and it is going well for all of them so far. 

Happy 20 months! It is so weird to think I have been out here so long and how fast everything is winding up. I hope to give my very best to the Lord on this last stretch. 

(Note to the family) President Brotherson responded to one of my weekly emails telling me a few things including how he wants to know how happy he is that you guys sent me here on the mission and how grateful for the support and example you have and are providing for me. I include my self on that one. Love you guys so much! Thanks for everything you do for me especially the prayers. They are heard and answered. I have felt that in a very special way over my mission. 

Have awesome week! Love you guys! Chau!
Elder Evans


We got churascos. I love churascos

Comments

Popular Posts