Week #88 Tender Mercies of the Lord

Good morning everyone! For Utah anyway. Its about 1:30 here now. I think there was Daylight Savings right? Anyway this week was really good. We have a baptism coming up. She will have her interview this Saturday and hopefully when I write next week, I will give you guys the good news. 

This week was also awesome because we had interviews with President. It was especially memorable because afterwards we went with President to visit someone who wanted to meet him really bad. It was the first time I did something like this so it was really exciting. 

Visit with President Brotherson

We had a miracle on Sunday. We were near the end of sacrament meeting when suddenly a mom and her son walked in. We talked after and the mom told us that she has siblings that are members and that she wants to be baptized. It was very exciting. We have some work to do but we are excited to move forward with her. 

Well those were the highlights of my week. Hopefully I have more exciting news to share next week. Love you guys!

Elder Evans

I finished reading the Old Testament a few days ago. I finally accomplished my goal of reading the entire Standard Works

A breakfast I made recently. I love food

Got a Colo Colo(a Chile soccer team) jersey



Comments

Popular Posts