Week #89 The Best District in History!

Hello everyone. It was really fun to talk with all of you for a bit this morning. Glad to hear you are all doing well. 

This Saturday we are going to be having a baptism!!!Yeah! The interview went really well and Elder DeMille told us that she is really prepared. I hope to send some cool pictures next week. 

We actually had a lot going on this week. On Thursday we had interchanges with the zone leaders. We did service cleaning out a recent converts backyard shed. On Friday we had a really fun family home evening with the ward and on Sunday we went to a fireside with President Brotherson. Elder Bastias was there and I got to catch up with a lot of old missionary friends

Transfers are coming up this Monday so we will see what happens. It is so weird to think I only have 2 more. How fast time is going.... Looks like there will be a lot to tell you guys next week

Also can I just say how excited I am for General Conference? It is like Christmas all over again. Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!!! Yeah!!!

Have a wonderful week! Les amo!!!
Elder Evans


My pictures feature my amazing district composed of my awesome companion Elder Ashton and the fantastic Elder DeMille and Elder Barrus








Comments

Popular Posts