Week #90 Well, I Didn't See That One Coming!

Well transfers have come around again and unexpectedly I was transferred. I had to leave El Parque which was kind of sad. I am heading to Las Condes. I was assigned as to be a zone leader. I honestly was not expecting this change at all. I guess this last 12 weeks are going to fly like crazy. 

Other good news: Elder Ashton has also gone to Las Condes so we will be seeing each other around. My new companion is Elder Hernandez from Argentina.  He's my first Argentine companion. He's awesome. I am super excited to work wirh him. 

Let me just say I am super hyped for general conference. Changes are coming, I am sure of it! 

On Saturday we took Raul and Katherin to the temple to do baptism. For Raul it was the first ever and for Katherin it was the first time in awhile. It was a wonderful happy day for them. I am going to miss El Parque but I am going to be visiting soon!

Cool things I know about my new ward: 
1. The bishop is from the United States. He works in the embassy. Still have not met him though. 
2. There are enough English speakers here that they have classes in English
3. Apparently President attends this ward with his family. 

These next few weeks are going to be wild. Hope you guys have a great week! Love you!
 Elder Evans

Sorry not pictures this week, I forgot my USB cord today:(

Comments

Popular Posts