Week #91 First Week of New Things To Do

Hello everyone! Happy April! All is going well down here in Chile. This week was a busy one. We had a lot to do. I will give you guys a recap:

1. Football Missionary Activty: Something missionaries down here like to do is hold a game in the church futbol field and invite people that they are teaching. This Thursday we did just that. It went really well until I bonked heads with a guy and got a good cut. No pictures and don't worry Im fine. It just lead to a long week of "What happened?"

2. Leadership Council: My first Leadership Council was this Friday. I have heard about this meeting for months and I finally got to go. It was really fun. We heard about some changes coming to our mission and we also had some cool training from President

3. Baptism: On Saturday we took a long trip across the mission to go to the baptism of someone Elder Hernandez taught in his old area. It was really fun but it was a lot of wearying traveling. I got to play the piano at the baptism because they did not have anyone

4. New Ward: On Sunday I meet my new ward. There are actually several gringo families here. And not just the states. Australia, England, Canada, and even the Philipines. I did not really know who to say Hi to or who I should say Hola. 

5. Loco Lunes: Yesterday(Monday=Lunes) was nuts. We studied, had another meeting with President, returned, ate lunch, studied a little more, and worked on dates for a long time. Welcome to the life of being a zone leader. Very fulfilling but very busy

Hope you guys have an amazing week! Love you!

Elder Evans

We took Raul and Katherin to the temple(like I wrote last weeks)


The zone before I left



















Soccer Jerseys




Weird pictures Elder Ashton and I took


Saying good bye to some amazing people from El POarque 




Pictures of my pension in Los Condes

Walk in closet! 





Our calendar this transfer they put the exhibit of Christ and the 12 Apostles

Comments

Popular Posts