Week #92 Times Flies When You Are Having Fun

Wow how fast the last week has flown by. We were so busy with General Conference and other meetings. It was crazy. 

General Conference was so cool. No changes but some pretty amazing talks. I had many favorites. Elder Holland, President Nelson, Elder Chriostofferson, Elder McKay, and Elder Bednar just top name a few. Sister Eubank was also very good 

We had interchanges on Friday. I was with my old friend Elder Robins from La Reina. We had a fun time catching up and we had a busy day with plenty of appointments. We are going to have a lot of interchanges this transfer since we are zone leaders

 This week to come is busy. More interchanges, zone conference, and other zone leader responsibilities. It is going to be nuts and time is going to fly like nothing

Have an amazing week!
Love you guys!
Elder Evans


We went to the zoo today with our zone


Our calendar for thew area. We did it at just the right time to plan out every single week left in my mission. Pretty nuts huh?

My companion Elder Hernandez and myself writing emails in the library

Me and my new soccer jersey. The last I think

Comments

Popular Posts