Week #93 A Week of Blessings!

Hello family! How are you all doing? This week was pretty busy and pretty nuts. We had a lot to do pretty much every day so I will give you a run down day by day

Wednesday: My first interchanges as zone leader. I have gone through plenty of these my whole mission but I have never had the opportunity to lead one until now. I was with Elder Gomez from Córdoba Argentina. It was a really fun day. We found a few new people and I got to know Elder Gomez quite a bit. 

Thursday: We had interchanges in the area of the assistants. I was with Elder Rose. He came to the mission a transfer after me. I love that elder. We had such a fun day working and talking with people. I learned a lot and I look up to Elder Rose a lot

Friday: Zone conference. This was a new experience for me as well. The zone leaders and the sister training leaders are in charge of an 1 hour training based on the zone. We decided to talk about our calling as missionaries. As a hook we showed our mission call opening videos. Honestly I kind of got a little choked up watching that life changing day nearly 2 years a go. It was a powerful training from which I learned many things

Saturday: In the morning we helped the sisters in our ward with their baptism. I got to play the piano accomanying the hymns and a special musical number performed by the sisters in our zone. We also shared a message about the First Vision while we waited for the people to change. President Brotherson was siiting there in the audience watching us so no pressure right?

Sunday: Sunday was a little more relaxed but we still had to do weekly planning after all that happened this week. We also had correlation and the bishopric in our ward was changed so Sunday was also a little crazy as well

Monday: District council in the morning, practice for a musical number afterwards, a few hours working on some forms and appointments at night wrapped up my week like that. It was a great week but after writing this letter I feel like taking a nap

This week is a little more relaxed but still plenty busy. Interchanges, leadership meetings appointments, a missionary fireside on Sunday. The mission is just flying by. I just want to live it to the max you know?

Love you all
Elder Evans


A new scripture case I got for my mini scriptures. The 2 temples in Chile! 




A picture from last weeks zone activity

Comments

Popular Posts