Week #94 Happy Easter!

Howdy everyone how are you guys doing? Life is going down well down here. We had another busy week here in Las Condes. It looks like that is normal around here. 

On Thursday I had interchanges with the elders from Pocuro which meant I had interchanges with Elder Ashton. We actually had a really successful day and it was fun catching up after a few weeks in Las Condes. He is doing really well and sends his greetings :) 

On Friday we had leadership council which was fun. With the sisters in our zone we color coordinated to all wear red that day.(See pictures) 



On Saturday we did a service project as a zone cleaning up the back patio of a retirement home. It was really fun but also a good amount of work. 


Sunday was an awesome day. In La Florida(one of my old zones) there was a musical fireside held by the missionaries. I was able to accompany my zone on the piano in singing I know that My Savior Loves Me. It was a little difficult because the sustaining pedal wasn't working but it went well. Raul and Katherin were also there. It was so exciting to see them after being away for a few weeks. We started coordinating for when I am going to visit to say goodbye....😥


All in all this week went fairly well. With all the other meetings and responsibilities we have it is hard to help people progress but we do have some that very soon should be moving forward. Love you guys have a great week!

Love 
Elder Evans


Futbol

Exchanges with my former companion Elder Ashton


Comments

Popular Posts