Week #99 Stand Forever!

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday! This week flew! I cant believe how fast it all went and it looks like I will be having yet another busy and fast week to come. Let me give you guys the highlights of my last week

Wednesday I had interchanges with Elder Durrant. What a stud. He is from Logan Utah and he has the same time as Elder Goodman and Elder Ashton(about 10 months). One of the most fun interchanges I have had in a while.

Thursday: My trunky day. All the missionaries going home had a meeting to talk about work, study finances etc after the mission. It was actually really simple and I didn't get that trunky

Friday: Interchanges again. I was with Elder Jerez from Argentina. We had a really successful day contacting and sharing the good news of the Gospel with the people of La Dehesa

Saturday: Service project, correlation, and futbol. What more can I say? It was a busy day



Sunday: Church and weekly planning. Cannot believe that another week is already gone and I only have 3 more

Monday: District council and plenty of appointments. Funny story: While we were heading to an appointment, a dog went for my leg. I was completely fine. Nothing but a super small and superficial scratch But for protocol we have to go to the nearest health clinic to make sur everyone was Ok. I went and the nurse said to me in the nicest way possible: Why exactly are you here? You are fine

This week we have a mission tour with Elder De Hoyos, more interchanges, a stake missionary mutual activty, and plenty of other zone leader things to do. Wow I am exhausted after writing that email. The party never stops.

Love you guys!
Elder Evans


Comments

Popular Posts