Week #95

Good afternoon one and all. I know I say this every time I write but this week was super busy. I like it that way because time flies and I find enjoyment in what I am doing. 

This week was busy for several reasons. Take Thursday for instance. We visited a district leader and his companion and talked about their area and how things were going there. We had interviews with President Brotherson afterwards which we help run  for the entire zone. Once those were done we had a meeting with President Brotherson and the stake presidency of Las Condes. By the time we finished all of that the day was over

This Sunday a special miracle occurred. During my time here in Las Condes it has always been difficult to get people to church. The most we have gotten is one person but this Sunday we got 3. It was awesome. It always seem to be that way at the end of transfers

Yesterday was weird. We got new paper agendas for the next transfer and I realized that this transfer coming up is my last. We went to the temple this morning, which was absolutely wonderful and I realized that today was the last time I was going to go to the temple until my last day with President Brotherson. It is sad to see things wrap up but I am excited to give everything I got while it is left

Love you all
Elder Evans

My district!

Still love eating at Carl's Jr. down here in Chile.  Went after the temple today! 


Comments

Popular Posts