Week #98 Time is Running Out!

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I should really stop saying that I had a busy week because the next one is even more busy. We visited all the elders in our zone to start off the transfer well and transmit some information. It was really fun. We have a great zone and I am excited that I get to finish my mission with them

On Saturday we had the baptism of Dane yeah!!!  It was really awesome seeing 2 siblings step into the water of baptism together. Ot was a special day for their family and for us as well. Mom will be happy to know that I played the piano for the service. I also accompanied a special musical number



Sunday we went to a great concert about the Resurrection of the Savior. President Brotherson spoke at the end. It was AWESOME

This week we have a lot to do. We have interchanges tomorrow, my Day of Self Sufficiency, more interchanges on Friday, and I am sure more things will come up as we go. It is a great time to be a missionary and it is an even better time to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 

Love you guys
Elder Evans

Comments

Popular Posts