Week #31 Geronimo de Alderete A (My new area)

Q&A
How was your birthday?  My birthday, honestly, was pretty average. The thing I did to celebrate was go to Carls Jr with Elder Bastias near our apartment and buy a Guacamole Burger and Bacon Cheese Fries. We also ate sushi. It was pretty good. I do not feel 19 at all. I just feel the same as before. 

Sushi!

 I bought myself 3 ties and a watch for my birthday. All for only about $15. I love the feria

Did you get our package and cake I sent?  Ok the package is here in Chile but the zone leaders have it in the apartment. So I am just waiting until they can give it to me. They live pretty far from us so it could be tomorrow in zone conference or next week. We will just have to see. And what Birthday cake?
How was your week? This week was pretty good. It is a lot of work getting to know all the members, less actives, in-actives, investigators, the streets, etc. We also have to finish my immigration paperwork and do weekly planning. We are busy, busy and it is going really well. 


With your companion having struggles walking are you walking as much?  Walking is a little bit less for two reasons. One we live in our area so we do not have to walk for twenty minutes to arrive there like Javiera Carrera. Second Elder Bastias cannot walk that fast so we have to plan out carefully where we are going to go and when we need to leave in order to arrive on time. Sometimes it is frustarting but it has taught me a lot of patience. 

One of the things we have hanging on our wall that I have been thinking about.
Translated: We can not love God if we do not love our companions

Are you playing piano at church in your new area?  Piano is going to take a break for a little bit. Maybe in missionary functions I will be able to but this ward has a piano player,. When she is not here I am more than willing to step in but for now I am in the clear. It is kind of sad because in the chapel here they have a REAL piano. It is not electronic. It is beautiful
How does La Florida compare economically to Javiera Carrera?  La Florida is loaded. Much more loaded than Javiera Carrera.
What is a goal you have for this next transfer:   A goal I have for this transfer is to read all of Preach My Gospel and mark every scripture mentioned in there. It is such a fun project and I love doing it. 

The work here right now is a little difficult. Since it is summer here many people are on vacation. So I still do not know many of our current investigators still and it is hard to find new investuigators because all of them are leaving for the next few weeks. It is hard but I try to look for the good and stay busy. Even though I miss Javiera Carrera, I am excited for the things to come here in Geronimo de Aldererte

Love you all
Elder Evans
My new study area



Comments

Popular Posts