Week #35 More Holiness Give Me

Buenos dias everyone. This week was fairly decent. We had some good moments and some not so much but that is usually how the mission rolls. Opposition in all things, you know?

Q&A
1. Did you get the music I sent you? Yes Mom I got the music. Thank you thank you I am so excited to listen to it. I can listen to most things. It depends on the judgement of me and my companion. if we feel like it is OK and it invites the Spirit then we can listen it. I am pretty sure they all do so THANK YOU. I love new music!
2. How are your clothes holding up?  Clothes are holding up pretty well. I will have to do some sewing tonight but it is not anything major. The cuff at the bottom of my pants legs came undone and all I have to do is sow it back up
3. What are you doing for P-day today? P Day is a little late today. Elder Bastias woke up in the middle night vomiting so he spent the morning resting. Since I could not leave and do anything outside I did a lot of stuff inside. Listened to music and general conference talks, got ready, cleaned the apartment. We do not have much time left to get everything else done so after this we are going to buy our stuff for the week and go get haircuts. We are going to have a family home evening tonight with a new family in the ward so that is exciting. 
4. What is a miracle you have seen lately?  A miracle I have seen lately is God leading us to people prepared for the Gospel. Of course we have to run into a few people that are not quite ready in order to get to the ones that are but it is wonderful to see the hand of God leading us to people that are fairly receptive. I would say at least one time each day we find someone that has potential to progress and accept the Gospel
5. Have you got your birthday package yet? Still has not showed....😥
6. How often do you play the piano right now? I hardly ever play the piano. the ward in general know I do so I am sure if they need me they will ask but I do not during sacrament meeting and rare are the moments when I can during the other days of the week...
7. I saw on google maps a chapel across the street, do you attend that chapel?  Yes that was actually one of the pictures I have for this week(of our chapel)
8.  What is something you love about Chile? Something that Chile has that I wished we had in the States would be the food. Completos, empanadas, sapodillas, I am probably going to become a regular at the Chilean restaurant you guys found

This week was loaded with serve. On Wednesday, we helped a family move into their house. We were the only Melchezidek Priesthood holders there. We had 3 young men and the sister missionaries but it meant that Elder Bastias and I did the heavy lifting. The next two days we helped Patricia dig a trench for a project she is working on. By Saturday night, with all of that work and as well as fasting, i was so tired. But it was a very fulfilling part of my week doing all of that service. 

This week we have a lot to do and at the end of it we have transfers. Elder Bastias thinks that he is going 100%. I am not entirely sure what I think but I know whatever happens I am just going to go back to work here in Geronimo de Alderete A. I am so excited because the field really is white ready to harvest. LETS GO!!!







Les amo y extraño! Cuídense!
Elder Evans

Comments

Popular Posts