Week #47 Entregar nuestra corazon a Dios 3

Hey everyone! Love seeing the opposite weather we have during this time of year. You guys are heading into summer and I am heading into winter. It has been raining alll day and it is only going to get worse. YEAH! It is just like Seattle here when it rains. I love it. 


Went to the temple for P-day! 



We have to go to immigrations to extend our visas and obtain Chilean ID cards. It makes us legal. Remember that ID card I sent a few weeks?(or months...not sure the time passes by so fast here). That is what we go for. There are 3 steps in the process and each step has a separate, distant building from the others and each one generally has a long line. This Friday we are going to finish the visa of Elder Lainez. We will see how it goes. Maybe if it rains there will be less people

My week was pretty chill. With Patricia getting baptized, we are working on helping our other investigators arrive to the same point. The highlight of this week was yesterday the lights went out. We did not have light for 6 hours. We thought we might not have light when we returned to the apartment at night(meaning it being pitch black) but the lights came back at 7. 


Transfers are next week. I have 3 transfers here now. It is a possibility I leave but it is just as likely I stay. There are a lot of missionaries heading home in the next few months and many are leaders or trainers so there will definitely be some moving around and I do not know if I will be part of it. In my next letter I will know

A learning moment was yesterday as well. Due to some things done and said(not anything bad or serious I just do not want to spend too much time explaining what happened) I was pretty irritated for a few hours. It took praying and forgetting about myself to finally get back into the groove. Not anything serious but it taught me that being angry is a choice and I was choosing to fuel my anger. So now I am trying to choose to be happy and to not be offended. 
6. I am studying the recent General Conference and the talks there. We got our physical copies yesterday so I have been absorbing it in as much as I can. I love seeing the hastening of the work in the changes announced and how the talks were inspired for our day(literally for TODAY)

This next week is full. Appointments, interviews with President Morgan(the last ðŸ˜­) weekly planning intercambios. and immigration and then we have transfers. It is amazing how fast the days are going by. I cannot belive I will be at a year so soon. It just keeps going and I do not want it to stop. 

Love you all! 
Elder Evans


(we are guessing this means he likes soda now, he never would drink it before his mission)

Comments

Popular Posts