Week #68 It is Well with My Soul

Hey everyone! Buenas tardes from here down in Chile. Do not have a ton of time today(seems like I hardly ever do...time goes by so fast)  I will answer some questions and then tell you about my upcoming week. Let's go!

From Zone Conference

For p-day we went on a hike. I will get you guys some pictures next week.  

Thevenin's date for baptism was for this last Saturday but we had to push it back one in order to get her completely ready. 

How is it going in your apartment?  Who is the new missionary your apartment got?  The new missionary is Elder Orellana He is Chileno. He is a really nice guy but things are different from last change when Elder Robins was here. But it gives me more of an opportunity to practice and polish my Spanish

Are you exercising?  What do you do?  I do many things most of which I learned from cross country. I would like to go run but it is hard for my companion to get going right away in the morning. So I lift weights(we have weights) do push ups cross country jumping jacks etc

Elder Goodman and myself

How have you been finding the people you teach lately?  Dooring, referrals, street contacting, etc?   We do a mix of things but during my whole mission I have really tried to  work out of the Area Book. There are so many receptive people here. For example, one of the baptismal dates we have Matias was a former person the missionaries taught- I have found a lot of people that way and I am sure we will continue to do so

Best thing you ate this week? We had lasgna yesterday at zone conference. That was pretty awesome. And there is a really awesome empanada place near our apartment

This week is going to be a very full week. We have weekly planning tomorrow, interviews with President Brotherson, and hopefully 2 baptismal interviews on Saturday with the Concepcion temple dedication Sunday.  Everyone is really excited for this(as well as me) It will be an historical day for Chile getting their 2nd temple. It is gong to be a great week

Ok love you guys! Bye!
Elder Evans

Intercambios with Elder Ramirez

Loved seeing my former companion Elder Gonzolaz recently


Comments

Popular Posts