Week #69 The Blessings of the Temple!

Hey everyone how are you? Things are going well down here in Chile. Things are working out Ok with many people we are teaching and hopefully I will have some good news soon in future emails. 

How was the dedication of the Concepcion Temple?  It was AWESOME.  So awesome. I actually understood quite a bit of the Spanish spoken. It was also cool to hear from the Prophet again after a only a few weeks since General Conference. There was also a super sweet talk given by Elder Wilson of the Seventy about temple symbolism that I am sure I will do more studying later on.



How did your interview go with President Brotherson?  It was awesome. I  loive President Brotherson. He is very sincere and genuine. I do not know if I told you guys this before but blenders used to be banned here in the mission due to some bad experiences that happened. President Brotherson brought them back. We were all really hyped about that. And he is always doing more to find ways to bless us. For example this Monday we are doing tyo have a Day of Thanks. We wrote notes to missionaries all over the mission thanking them for what they do and who they are. We are also going to have an awesome district council about gratitude.

We can now use blenders!! 

Anything you need?  As of this moment, no. I did use some personal money today for clothes. But I am good with everything else

What are some of your memories of receiving revelation?   My favorite memories of revelation are when I review my  scriptures or study journals and remember moments when I study something and I had a light bulb moment and I wrote it down. A symbol better understood a connection made etc


This morning we went to the temple and it was beautiful. I miss the temple and family history wrk. I suppose that it is a good thing because it will motivate me to do more when I get home. I am actually really excited to do indexing in Spanish. I think it would be amazing! 


I cannot believe that we are in week 4 of this transfer and in Week 10 of Elder Goodmans training. Time just goes by way fast. It is so much fun to be in the mission serving the Lord

Love you guys! 
Elder Evans

Comments

Popular Posts