Week #74 Light the World!

Feliz Diciembre a todos! Wow cannot believe we have made it to December. And, hey, happy 17 months to me! Incredible how time is passing isn't?

This week was pretty chill. It is starting to pick up as I get to know new places and new people. Raul, who has a baptismal date for the 15th of December, came to church. He will have his interview this Saturday. All seems well there. We will be wrapping up the last details with him tomorrow

This Saturday we had a service project as a zone(see pictures). We cleaned the chapel and then took all the chairs outside for a power wash cleaning. It was fun but hard work. I actually got pretty sunburnt. It was a fun service project



The zone


Sunday I got to accompany our Christmas choir for Joy to the World and O Come All Ye Faithful. It was fun and it helped me gain trust in this new ward really quick. This Sunday we are singing the First Noel and Angels We Have Heard on High

On Friday we had zone conference. Our focus this transfer is Christ and the Book of Mormon. President Brotherson showed us an amazing talk by Elder Holland and his wife about the Book of Mormon when he was being trained for mission president. I have a paper copy and I have been pouring over it like mad. 

This week I also finished Saints. It is such a good book. I was inspired by the amazing stories of faith hope and sacrifice there. I am going to start it again soon and go more in depth.

We got General Conference issues yesterday. Yeah!!!


This week we have interviews with President Brotherson and we may have intercambios as well. With a baptismal interview this week we are going to have a busy week which I love. I enjoy having my hands full so at the end of the day I can feel like I gave everything I had

Love you guys! Have an awesome week!
Elder Evans


Making no bakes with Elder Ashton

Lines have been drawn. I bleed royal blue now--thanks for the shirt Mom and Dad


 Check out these bad boys. They came yesterday and they look AWESOME. They are the leather scripture cases I ordered in about August or September.








Comments

Popular Posts