Week #86 I may or may not love buying soccer jerseys

Hey everyone how is it going? Things are going really well here in Chile Santiago East. We had a lot of good things happen this week. 

At church we had 9 people show up at church which was awesome. The main thing that happened was that we have found some medium sized families that last few weeks and they have enjoyed coming to church so it adds up pretty quick. Now we have to start working with each of them to help them progress towards baptism. 

On Friday we had zone conference which was awesome. I really enjoy opportunities like these because I get to see old mission friends that I have not seen in awhile. In fact, the majority of my CCM group was there so we were able to talk and catch up. 

My title is such because I recently found a Barcelona jersey of Messi in a garage sale of someone we are teaching and she sold it to me for really cheap. I am excited to get some more like Colo Colo or La U but we will have to wait and see




This week I have been thinking a lot about what we need to do in order to stay faithful in the covenant path. This week we have run into a lot of people who have moved away from the Gospel of Jesus Christ because of something done or someone in specific. It is really sad to run into people like that because they allowed someone else rob them of all the blessings of eternity. Surely injustices and harm should not be ignored but we should not allowed them to rob our future selves and our future posterity. Food for thought this week

Love you all! Que tengan una buena semana!
Elder Evans



Comments

Popular Posts