Week #96 This Is IT!

Hey everyone how are things going? This last week flew(as most seems to do these days) and now I have officially started my last transfer. It is so crazy to think how little time I have left. 

Elder Hernandez and I did not have changes. We will be together for this transfer. We were talking about all the things we will have to do this transfer and it is going to be nuts. Meetings, transfers, different things for me to do to finish up the mission. This last transfer is going to fly.

Elder Hernandez and myself

On Friday we set a baptismal date with a kid we are teaching that is named Dane Ogalde. He is super awesome and is going to be baptized on the 18th. He has his interview this Saturday so we hope everything will go well

On Saturday and Sunday here in Las Condes we had stake conference and Elder De Hoyos of the Seventy came to visit. It was super fun and I learned quite a bit. 

This week there are a lot of meetings and things to do and some service projects to throw into the mix. I am super excited for another great week in the work. Happy Birthday to Lydia this Saturday and Happy Mothers Day on Sunday. Have a great day everyone!

Love you all!
Elder Evans

At a lesson


I got an Argentina jersey(tribute to my boy Elder Brigham Perry)

Zone picture after transfers

Comments

Popular Posts